Anyone sell Heker & Goros figures in US online?

Does anyone in the US sell the Heker & Goros metal figures? I'm interested in some of the 1/72 scale US Navy PT boat men, and the 1/48 scale WW1 figures look nice. I found their website, but it is all in German, and I have no way to order from there. Is there a US distributor or someone online that sells these guys? as a plastic modeler my figure experience is limited to the 1/35 scale soldiers and some resin stuff, but I don't know any place that specializes in the small scale metal figures made in Germany. Thanks for the help, Dave

Reply to
Dave

I seem to remember that Red Lancers in PA do, ah yes here they are:

1/72:
1/48:
Does anyone in the US sell the Heker & Goros metal figures? I'm interested
Reply to
Keith Walker