Scaleworld is back

For those of you who used to read Scaleworld in Internet Modeler and wondered where it went, wonder no longer. Scaleworld is back. No longer an integral part of Internet Modeler, it now is an independent, freestanding blog. There is a link in Internet Modeler that will take you to Scaleworld, but if you haven't read IM of late, you can find Scaleworld by following this link:

Check it out and leave your comments if you've a mind. Also, I would encourage any and all manufacturers to consider submitting samples of your latest products, be they kits, aftermarket accessories, books, decals or whatever on ANY model subject to Scaleworld for review. As I have always done, reviewed items will receive a fair shake but no whitewash. Submission information can be found on the Scaleworld site, but please feel to contact me by email at any time.

Richard Marmo

Reply to
Richard Marmo