Sears cordless tool

Hehehe... They must sent all of their rebuilt 3/8" ratchet wrenches to the Scranton, PA store. I took mine back as it wouldn't stay in right or left hand drive and the manager of the dept. pulled out a beat up, oil stained box from beneath the counter (by feel, so he knew exactly where the replacements were) and presented me with one that was even more worn that the one I just handed him. Suffice it to say, my expression must have given away my disappointment as he got all apologetic at that point but told me his hands were tied...

Frank

R> I find it depends more on what Sears and what employee is on duty than > anything else.

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I think if you read the fine print of the warranty you will find that the "Lifetime" warranty does not apply to electronic tools. This was pointed out to me some years ago when I took a Craftsman orbital sander in for repair.

John Alger Charlotte Scale Modelers

Reply to
John Alger