Handley Page Hampden TB1 question

I'm planning to convert an Airfix Hampden into a TB1, but I haven't been able to find any good information on the bomb bay conversion,
particularly whether the torpedo was carried internally or semi- internally and how the bomb doors were arranged when it was carried. Can anybody suggest any reference sources or conversion articles?
Dave Rogers
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Dave Rogers) wrote in message

as a HPA [handley page association] member i'll have postal addresses at home that you can snail mail to ask the above. type handley page association into the google search engine too if you like.
see also the putnam book on handley page.
t.