Saving drawing page layout question

Using SW 2003, SP3.1, Win XP Pro, SmarTeam V5.10..

Our default B size drawing template has an 11 x 17 sheet size, with scale to fit selected. The drawing prints correctly. The drawing is placed into a SMarTeam project.

If a change is needed, and the drawing retrieved from SmarTeam; the page size changes to letter size, scale to 100%. I then have to manually change the page settings to what they were to print correctly.

Has anyone else had problems like this, and how was it solved?

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Greg Blizard