sopwith 1 1/2 strutter

Can anyone point out some online pics of the captured strutter in German
markings.The eastern express kit includes the decals but no pic.I looked at
WWImodels.org but no joy.
A scan of the instructions from the other releases would be cool too,if it
covers this.
Thanks for any help
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
Found them in Harleyford's "Sopwith - The Man and his Aircraft". Let me know via e-mail if you need scans and I'll send them to you.
The Old Timer
will do thanks
Reply to
Eyeball2002308