Spare props needed for Airfix Ki-46 (Dinah)

Gents

I recently opened a long-standing resident of my kit stash (this kit dates from the early 90's) to find, much to my dismay, that both props have been bashed beyond reasonable repair.

Airfix are unable to help, as the kit is long OOP - any suggestions for replacements? or better yet, if anyone has reasonably compatible spares, I would be much obliged.

Reply to
Hishyeness