Speaking of eBay... North American sellers now required to...

...offer payment via Paypal or a merchant credit card service.

Read it here, but I'm sure eBay has a message in the pipeline too:

WmB

Try this one;

Don Van Hook

I went there but it told me the story couldn't be found. It doesn't surprise me as E-bay's sure been pushing that crap and they make it impossible to eliminate from the listing process. I hit the 'Edit Preferences' button once to get rid of the constant presence and found that option wasn't there.

Crap, I have no idea what I'm going to do with that as don't believe in 'vapourmoney'. I know all money is a concept but I greatly prefer tangible representations - in US form.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Maybe I'm grasping at straws but it does say 'new sellers'. It does not say 'established sellers'. I fail to see how messing around with vapourmoney is frustrating fraud. It appears to me that it makes it so much easier.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller