Steinhoff Bf 109

I am just reading the book "The Straits of Messina" by Johannes Steinhoff ("Messerschmitt over Sicily" in the English edition), where he describes his experience as Kommodore of JG-77 in Sicily during Operation Husky (june-july 1943). I plan to model his Bf 109 in 1/32 or 1/48 and was wondering if some after market vendors have the decals. Also a photo or a colour profile of the airplane would be useful.

Thanks for all your help!

Reply to
Francesco Greco

Excellent book !!