Suggestions on Armor kit for Raffle

We've a got a contest coming up, and were hoping to have a few premier kits for the tail-end. So far we've lined up a couple of nice aircraft, and we want the third kit to be armor. Considering our budget, what's cool and new to the market in the $80-$100 range retail? I think it has to have broad appeal and be from a major manufacturer, and probably should be 1/35 or larger.

TIA

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Try a nice tamiya or DML with tracks and a PE set.

Reply to
Jfluck

Thanks to all for the help.

Mark Schynert