talent and skill where least expected

This model of the San Francisco skyline near the Emarcadero was created over a 2-3 month period by a call-center rep in between his calls, using materials available in the office. Just thought you might want to have a look at it. It's unfortunately no longer standing, as the call center was closed down last month. Calls are now being taken by less expensive folk in rural Utah, Illinois, and Costa Rica . . .

alan

I can certainly understand how he would be able to do it. I too work in a call center for an airline and I do about 90% of all my model construction there. I could go further if I I didn't care that the paint fumes would bother my co-workers.

Reply to
mando.villarreal