TAMIYA Brick Wall Set #35028

For what its worth. The box art printed on the cardboard box of the Tamiya Brick Wall Set is in 1/35 scale. Besides variations on a brick wall the box art has a wall panel with a double barn door, a wall with a regular house door and a wall with a window. I have cut these out and will eventually use them in a diaroma farm type building. That double barn door is cut and posed ajar. The box plastic walls will of course be used too. Interesting project. I will fnally have something to pose the animals from the TAMIYA 35128 FARM ANIMAL 1/35 LIVE STOCK SET WW2 WAR.

Reply to
PaPa Peng

Correction. The above artwork needs to be enlarged 1.5 times to bring it to 1/35 size. Do it on a color copier for a permanent image.

Reply to
PaPa Peng