Sheperd Paine Still in the Biz?

He must have been doing the diorama bit for 40 plus years. Is he still at it?

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

As far as I know he is - they just released a great retrospective of his work last year. He mostly has been working with the Company of Military Historians on terrain walks and visits to classic battlefields in recent years,

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

thx much for the update. glad he is still with us. Anyone here buy his book? Hoping it comes down from the almost $60 price.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

don't i wish i could! he has done major teaching to me just by having pictures of his work around the web. and when he writes about how he does things, i get major glory for my inspiration. may he live as long as he wishes!

Reply to
someone

Which one was that? Haven't seen anything new lately. thanks.

Reply to
frank