Tamiya NAVY Skyraider instruction sheet

Hi to everybody. I am looking for Tamiya 1/48 U.S.Navy Instruction sheet. Thanks a lot in advance to the good guy who will help me. George

Reply to
ziaciacia

Perfect! I was going to offer a photocopy, but this is far more portable. Are there scans from other kits on that site?

Reply to
Jessie C

YES! This is apparently a Japanese hobby retailer site but most of the kit information pages include scans of the part sprues, decals, and instructions.

The english language version of this site is at:

on the [plastic models] button at the top of the page then conduct your search from the next page that is displayed.

Martin

Reply to
The Collector