Instruction sheed needed.

Hi folks.

In need the instruction sheet for a Williams Bros. Pitcairn Autogiro in

1/48th scale (kit # 48-161)

Although I emailed Willians them selves in November last year, I didn't get at reply.

Can anyone help me out there ?

TIA

Kristian Kjeldsen Denmark

Reply to
Kristian Kjeldsen

I can send you a photocopy. Let me know your mailing address.

Steve Hilby

Kristian Kjeldsen wrote:

Reply to
snh9728

"Kristian Kjeldsen" wrote

****** Will a 'scan' be acceptable?

Cheers Jim. 'remove the 'x' thingys from my address to reply. It's my attempt at SPAM blocking - and it doesn't seem to be working........

Reply to
Jim

A scan will acceptable.. Just remove the NOSPAM from my email adress and you should be able to send it..

Thanks Kristian

"Jim" skrev i en meddelelse news:l1TMb.87776$ snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...

Reply to
Kristian Kjeldsen