TBF Avenger Decals...

When will they ever come out with the Ens. George Bush's "Barbara III" out? I like to get one in 1/48 scale...

William

Reply to
William L. Powell

Lindberg did it in 1/48 back in the early 90s. Used their old kit and had a photo of Bush in the cockit of Barbara III.

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Check:

It appears they are releasing TBF(M) with Grandpa Bush's markings.

Reply to
Michael Stanley