tcm

seems to be big war movie night. battle o britain followed by a frdge to the bar.

e wrote:

Most bars have a Fridge, don't they?
Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

you funning make of me, gise wuy?
e wrote:

Yep. Just what were you trying for? he asks alphabetically.
Bill Banaszak, MFE

looking for the abacedarians. or louis and clark. i gorfet.

As do most fridges have bars---keeps the salad dressing, ketchup and whatnot in the door.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
Yeah, watched it. That BOB movie to me was one of the best war movies. It was one of first to show battle from commanders' viewpoint, rather than some John Wayne hero participant. I believe it influenced Tora, Tora, Tora and Midway, so it was a positive influence IMHO.
e wrote:

--
Don Stauffer in Minnesota
snipped-for-privacy@usfamily.net