Thanks to Toledo IPMS and Fremont KB

Went to the Region 4 Convention today at Owens CC. What a great time! Hosted by the Toledo Plastic Modelers and the Fremont Kit Bashers there were plenty of great looking entries with ensuing awards and about 80 tables of vendors. Man, did I buy some crap! Sorry E, there were some Matchbox kits but no 110.

Thank you!

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

i like the lindberg german stuff too. but i appreciate the remembering. ant music you can't find?

Yeah, I can't find my Godsmack CD, it's around here somewhere unless I left it over at Muffy's. 8^)

That's easier to find. All of them? hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

which godsmack? yep, all the german planes.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Lindberg stuff (I sold alla mine a couple years ago...)

The 2nd Godsmack CD; I mislaid it someplace. I'll find it the minute I buy the new cd-unless it got buried in a crapalanche!

In the department of songs I know the name of but never found howzabout "I gotta hole in my pocket" by Spider John Koerner (not sure on the spelling?) An unremarkable tune but great phasing! tia

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

ah, filk. he's a scifi author of some tedious mediocrity with a few ok stories. some of the callahan's crosstime salon stuff is bearable... let me ask gonzo for both...stay toined.

Spider John Koerner is _not_ an SF author, unless he's recently started writing.

Spider _Robinson_, however, _is_ an SF author, and has mentioned "Spider John Koerner" several times in his "Callahan's Bar" stories.

Go visit alt.callahans if you want to drown in this stuff.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt