To those that celebrate it - Happy 4th of July!

We've lost some servicemen today and will continue to do so, as that is the nature of the world we live in. To them and their families, and for all of our warriors and patriots that fight the good fight here and abroad , past and present - God Bless You and God Bless the USA.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

i wish there was a better place to post that. too bad we can't use the military net. a thank you page would be cool.

Reply to
someone