tom or keper

are imc kits rare?i just got a lear jet.

Reply to
someone

To some extent. They go for $15-$30 at shows, no idea on e-bay as I don't use it.

Their Jet Ranger goes for $10-$20 and the battle damaged 1/72 kits go for $10-$30.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

i got a whole box of old neat stuff, including a russian kit of a nm10 helo. i'll post a list later. gift from a cool guy.

Reply to
someone

IIRC, IMC did different versions of the Lear, (23 & 24 I think, maybe the 25) so I guess part of the value equation would be which version it is. Testors has re-issued one of them, the 24 I think.

Reply to
frank may

it was started and crudely cemented, but superclean will fix that. i'll never build it, so anyone want to trade something?

Reply to
someone