Tools for Plastic Models

What is/are good online sources of tools for plastic models? Things like
X-Acto blades, panel scribers, files, sandpaper, plastic polish, stuff like
that. TIA.
Reply to
Guy N. LaFrance
Peteski
Reply to
Peter W.
Thanks, Bill. Yes, I'm in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland. :-/
Reply to
Guy N. LaFrance
Thanks, Peter.
Reply to
Guy N. LaFrance
I've been real pleased with what I've purchased from Model Expo when stuff is on sale, and right now they have a 30%-50% off sale on tools etc.
Grandpa John
Guy N. LaFrance wrote:
Reply to
Grandpa
Although I have not ordered anything from this source, my father often acquires tools from Micromark
for his railroad modelling. He has always experienced punctual service (US to Australia), excellent prices and has received good quality tools and equipment. He also ordered a hard-copy catalogue from Micromark and having scanned through it, I reckon it's a valuable reference to sit on any modeller's bookshelf!!
James.
Reply to
James Venables
Thanks for the tip, James.