Tools for Plastic Models

What is/are good online sources of tools for plastic models? Things like X-Acto blades, panel scribers, files, sandpaper, plastic polish, stuff like that. TIA.

Reply to
Guy N. LaFrance

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Thanks, Bill. Yes, I'm in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland. :-/

Reply to
Guy N. LaFrance

Thanks, Peter.

Reply to
Guy N. LaFrance

Reply to
Grandpa

Although I have not ordered anything from this source, my father often acquires tools from Micromark

for his railroad modelling. He has always experienced punctual service (US to Australia), excellent prices and has received good quality tools and equipment. He also ordered a hard-copy catalogue from Micromark and having scanned through it, I reckon it's a valuable reference to sit on any modeller's bookshelf!!

James.

Reply to
James Venables

Thanks for the tip, James.