Toyota F-1 race car?

Hi!

Of all F-1 race cars, I like Toyota's paint job the most. Is there a model kit of any year's car available?

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Revell for sure. Someone tried stealing one today, a woman of all.

Nice kit, maybe Tamya too. Not sure on years tho

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Bostjan Lemut a pensé très fort :

Revell :

(Toyota Panasonic 2002, 1/24 scale)

Tamiya never did a Toyota Formula 1 model

Reply to
Flying Frog

Right, there it is:

Funny, I've never seen it on the shelves though. Looks like our importer doesn't think it's a seller.

Thanks,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

marcway.com have it. ship worldwide

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Yes, Revell of Germany makes (made?) it in 1/24 scale; I have the kit. I started it but gave up since the fit is horrible and the detailing is a joke compared to Tamiya's. The decals are nice, but even they require areas of the body to be carefully masked and sprayed a red to match the decals - not easy. Too bad, since the car is beautiful. The real thing didn't do so hot on the track, so don't expect another kit of it anytime soon...

Reply to
Greg Plummer

Greg Plummer a formulé ce lundi :

I started it but gave up since the fit is horrible and the detailing

Right, but the price isn't the same, and it's the only one model I ever saw of tyat car...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Look up studio27.co.jp

Maybe they've made something...

-- SNAFU

NOTA: per scrivermi in privato, sostituisci "pvtsnaphoo" con "pvtsnafu" NOTE: if you want to send me e-mail, just replace "pvtsnaphoo" with "pvtsnafu"

Reply to
SNAFU