Trumpeter 1/32 A/C list (small)

Westland Whirlwind Fighter???

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Dang ! Those would be humongouseseses kits. Where to display them pray tell.!

Ahhhh....dream on

Be well.

Kitt.

Oh-yeah...dare we dream of a 1/32 He 111?..

Reply to
Kitt

Now THAT one I'd grab in a sec....yeahhhhhhhhh...

Be well.

Kitt.

"was there ever a rumour of a 1/24 Me-262?"

Craig

Reply to
Kitt

I'll top that one....heh...

Hows about a 1/32 B-52......Gawd !

Be well.

Kitt

Kitt

My mind is bogled!! Imagine doing the ordance for a "big belly" B-52D with it's load of 105 500-pound bombs! Other variants with their Quail decoy missiles! AGM-28 Hound Dog missiles! Nukes! AGM-69 SRAMs! The potential market for resin detail sets/add-on's is staggering. Then there are the maintenace dioramas! Resin engines, maintenance carts, work stands, power units, and -- don't forget

-- those nice blue alert trucks and cars the crews used to get to the aircraft during alerts!

Of course, what's a 1/32 BUFF without a matching KC-135 tanker!! And then, and then..... I swoon!!!

Ed

"There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right." --Ronald Reagan

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

Didn't Lewis P ( Can't spell it , pronounced proo-know? friend of Letterman from VLS) scratchbuild a 1/35th one.. he's a BIG guy and he's got to stand up to hold it upright. I saw it in an old FSM whe we packed to move.. of course I'll never find it again.

I'm still holding out for a 1/32 Su-25 or 39 with full weapons load.. or a 1/35th Mi28 and or Ka 50 or 52 to go with the Hinds...

either way, it's fun to dream

Mike

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

FWIW Panda has this one in their list of to do's. How good it will be is an open question.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I'd bite on a Skyraider as well!

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

...and/or a 1/32 Ar 234 to sit beside the 1/32 Me 163B and Me 262 kits that are already out there...and that 1/32 Volksjager that's on the list of announcments.

Reply to
Rufus

I thought there were rumors that Panda was doing a 1/32 B-17?..

Reply to
Rufus

There's that 1/16 scale one with the fiberglass fuselage...I think Squadron carries it. You could put it on the same order as that 1/32 U-boat they have...;)

Reply to
Rufus

And then you get the special display shack for the whole thing......

rich

Reply to
Rich

Hey, competition is a good thing too though. One will get the modler's eye....

rich

Reply to
Rich

hey rufe, would you make your car and them harleys sleep in the sun?

and a 1/32 ho229 just for fun.

Not that I'm much of a card modeler now, don't really have time for plastics even, but like Vess said, the models are out there in card form. Y'all want a 1/32 Mi-28, Su-25 & Ka-50? They're out there in 1/33 card kits. Someone wanted a 1/32 B-52. Yep, there's a 1/32 or 1/33 card kit of a B-52D in SEA camo. Nice to know vac canopies are available for lots of them now, that was always a turnoff to me. I can't stand to see a solid canopy, especially where it's a big bubble or greenhouse!

Reply to
famvburg

Oh, HELL yeah!!!

Reply to
Rufus

Not when I can give them a proper bed in the shade.

Reply to
Rufus

hope some riding weather happens soon.

I've alerady seen one sheesh...... {seriously !!!}

At the AF Museum at Offut AFB Omaha Nebraska they have a scratchbuilt 1/32 (possibly 1/35, cant remember at the moment) B 52, IN a very nice diroama. Notkidding, very nice piece of work !!!!

I was not into photography back then, so I'll have to see if my brother got any pic's, I didnt :(

Azzz1588