Trumpeter 1/32 A/C list (small)

Hasn't Combat Models had a 1/32 Ho229 for years?

Reply to
famvburg

I've alerady seen one sheesh...... {seriously !!!}

At the AF Museum at Offut AFB Omaha Nebraska they have a scratchbuilt 1/32 (possibly 1/35, cant remember at the moment) B 52, IN a very nice diroama. Notkidding, very nice piece of work !!!!

I was not into photography back then, so I'll have to see if my brother got any pic's, I didnt :(

Azzz1588

You said it...I'm supposed to be riding with a group to Vegas this weekend for a friend's wedding. We'll see...

Reply to
Rufus

I think so...I have their Ar 234.

Reply to
Rufus

i will juxtapose my pedal extremities for your clearness.

LOL...I'll need it...

Reply to
Rufus

true, them lawn boys are squirrley in the wet.

What are you? A glutton for punishment?? :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

RoG DEFINITELY did a 32nd Bf110G-4 - I should know, there's one in my stash.

*grin* Kit stock number is 04773

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Vernon

Dog!!!

I could have sworn I remember seeing a 1/32 Ju-88. Alas. I guess I should just look for the 1/32 Spit, Corsair, and Warhawk... :)

Actually, to be a bit more serious, I would love to see a modern-quality P-38; preferably a -38F and a -38L!

This reminds me: has anyone here heard of 21st Century Toys

scale planes?

I picked up the p-38, but took it back, since at the time I didn't have the space or the money! It's $69.95 retail most places, with a

34" wingspan. But it was a beauty!!

I'd have to say this was museum-quality, with operating landing gear and canopy (the portside cockpit window panel even slides down), with

4.5" "christmas tree" rocket launchers, 150-gallon drop tanks, and 500-lb bombs. (the latter two can be snapped in and out)

If anyone is interested, I can post some photos I took before I returned it, to alt-binaries.models.scale.

I just checked the website, and now they have: Bf-109e Bf-109g-6 P-47D razorback (several versions, no bubbletop yet) P-40b (Flying Tiger & RAF versions) Spitfire Mk I Fw-190D-9 Avenger Torpedo Bomber

What's irritating is that I can't find the P-38, the Ju-87, or the Corsair on the website. I hope they haven't discontinued them! :(

Reply to
Casey Tompkins

If you want a 21st Corsair or P-51D or others, go to

And there's also eBay.

Reply to
famvburg

At MSAP of $99.95 I am not going to throw away my Revell 1/32 scale P-38 with the resin cockpit set.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I think I'll be putting mine on the auction block along with my Revell Wildcat/Martlet...which has already been back-filled by TWO Trumpeter F4F's.

Reply to
Rufus

Sweet! Thanks, Charles. I remember mucking about with the old Revell

1/32 P-38 a loonnnnng time ago. This sounds interesting!

Well... Except for the $100 price tag, natch.

Reply to
Casey Tompkins