Trumpeter 1/72 Lightning Replacement Exhausts

Recently bought one of Trumpeters 1/72 Lightnings and wondered if the various replacement exhaust/rear fusalage's are suitable for any version or if they are version specific.

For example, the Aires replacement set says its for the F2a/F6 so I want to know if it can be used for the F3 that I have bought or the F1/ F2 versions as well.

Regards

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

I don't think that there was any difference in the marks, so the set should be suitable.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix