Eduard Mask Question

I bought a Hobbyboss 1/72 F-84E. I was hoping to proactice my bare metal finishing. I forgot about the damn circle on the canopy.

Is the E and G canopy close enough that I could use a G canopy mask on it? The only thing Eduard has listed is a "G" for the Tamiya kit. Looks like they canceled all the 1/72 F-84 stuff, I wonder why?

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost