Trumpeter replacement parts

Finally talked to some one today at the distributor - they don't maintain spares on scene - so the spare show up witht the next order from China - its been a month now since my original request - so I guess I pack up the half finished kit and tuck it away for now. There's nothing worse than picking up where you left off a while back on a kit.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Heck, I do that all the time. I started writing down what paints I used on some models so I don't go trying this and that when I get back to it, months or years, later.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Bill, Actually I do it too. I use a standard Laboratory notebook like I used in college. With the miniatures that get interupted its a great way to store the small box art reference, instructions and paint mixes especially when you're using oil paint mixed on a pallet. Just tape some on a page and write the rest on subsequent pages. Also helps when I'm doing something similar later. I find the biggest problem is the paint line that gets cancelled half way through, - Official, Floquil Laquers, Floquil Military, egads the floquil enamel shades are different, Floquil Navy, .......

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Reply to