Trumpeter replacement parts

Finally talked to some one today at the distributor - they don't maintain
spares on scene - so the spare show up witht the next order from China - its
been a month now since my original request - so I guess I pack up the half
finished kit and tuck it away for now. There's nothing worse than picking up
where you left off a while back on a kit.
Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut
Heck, I do that all the time. I started writing down what paints I used on some models so I don't go trying this and that when I get back to it, months or years, later.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Bill, Actually I do it too. I use a standard Laboratory notebook like I used in college. With the miniatures that get interupted its a great way to store the small box art reference, instructions and paint mixes especially when you're using oil paint mixed on a pallet. Just tape some on a page and write the rest on subsequent pages. Also helps when I'm doing something similar later. I find the biggest problem is the paint line that gets cancelled half way through, - Official, Floquil Laquers, Floquil Military, egads the floquil enamel shades are different, Floquil Navy, .......
Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut
Val, can you tell me the address you sent off to that actually got you results? I need to replace a broken 1/32 A-10 canopy from Trump.
Val Kraut wrote:
Reply to
dave901