Twin Otter Plane Model

Looking for a nice larger-scale model of a DHC Twin Otter airplane.
I wrote a book where a Twin Otter plays a starring role, so I kind of
have an attachment to this plane :-)
Thanks
Randy Farnsworth
Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"

Randy Farnsworth
Model Airplane News offers plans for a flyable model, which I suppose you could make any size you want. Otherwise, several desktop model companies make custom wooden scale models, and some offer a 1/48th scale Twin Otter.
(1:48)/products_id/1013 That should be enough to get you started.
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}
Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce
Thanks. I like the floatplane version from imperial gift line, as that's what's used in my book. Nice detail on these models.
Randy Farnsworth Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"

(1:48)/products_id/1013
Reply to
Randy Farnsworth