U-boat crew in 1/72

Just got my little guys (six in all) from Hecker and Goros, and they are
stunning. The detail is quite amazing (you can see the flying eagle and
wreath on the cap badges) and the faces are characters, not caricatures. If
you want some little folk on your Revell U-boat's bridge, then you won't go
wrong with these.
Best regards,
Matt
Reply to
Matt Bacon
Sounds like with a little filing and different painting they might be useful on 1/72 scale E-Boats, Flower Class Corvettes and Vosper torpedo boats as well.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
and just where did you buy these little buggers? Store? online?
Craig
Reply to
who me?
On 26/4/04 8:35 pm, in article snipped-for-privacy@post>> Just got my little guys (six in all) from Hecker and Goros, and they are
I got mine from Historex Agents, H&G's distributors in the UK -- though they seemed a bit unclear about whether they were "officially" carrying the U-boat crew in the range they import. Mr Goros responded quickly to he e-mail I sent him through the H&G web site
and I'm sure you could buy them direct from him...
Best regards, Matt
Reply to
Matt Bacon