U-Boat Type 7C Torpedoes...

I hate to bother you all again about the U-Boat deal.
Now, I just like to ask does anyone know the torps used in this sub? I
need the dimentions of it.
I am going to mount torpedoes in the 1/72 scale sub. I drilled out the
ports and fixing to get some styrene plastic tubes that will measure the
exact fitting and either ask you all if any of you got any torpedoes in
that scale or I may just have to scratchbuild them...
Thanks,
William
Reply to
William L. Powell