UK - Magnfying Lamp £10 at Maplin

Hi folks,
Maplin have a sale on at present & I just picked up their magnifying lamp
for a £10, though it is not supplied with bulbm(never noticed until I got
home), see following link for more details:

They also have an Ultrasonic cleaner going for £22.50 that people may be
interested in as they got a good review in SAMI for cleaning resin &
photo-etch and white metal detail parts, see link for further details:

Cheers,
Stephen
Reply to
SL