US Army Golden Knights Caribou decals?

I have a couple of HC Caribou kits & was wondering if anyone makes decals for the Golden Knights a/c, ca. late '70s. I've Googled &
haven't found any.
On a side note that acft is on display here at the U.S. Army Transportation Museum here on Ft. Eustis. I drive past it every day! That is if your interested I could get you a few pics if you need them!
--
Scott A. Bregi

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
frank wrote:

I googled for "decal caribou 'golden knights'"....
...and came up with "AlpsDecals Italia" sheet #73083 "Golden Knights".
I have never seen nor heard of this outfit, so I do not know...
--

Greg Heilers
Greg Heilers wrote:

Okay...I found their site. Lots of cool stuff!
http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/huey/alpsdecals_gb.html (website)
http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/_XOOM/huey/GoldenKnights.jpg
(The Caribou sheet)
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux user #328317 - Slackware 10.1 (2.6.10)
Greg Heilers wrote:
Oh...here is where I found the above links. This page has a *ton* of links of interest:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~garys/links.htm
--

Greg Heilers