US military aircraft painting manual

Dear group

Quite some time ago somebody distributed a link to a page where a complete official painting manual for US military aircraft could be found. I think the guide was from the Navy, but I am not certain. If anybody knows what I am talking about and even better if the manual is still to be found on line, I would be more than happy to hear from you.

TIA!

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob