USS Constitution aft bulkhead

There are 3 chicks and an eagle on the back.

The chick on the left is holding something that looks like a lamp, and the one on the right looks like a book.

Is this the case or is it something else.

"W" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:782Xb.172$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...

IMHO, that would fit to the Freedom Statue in Manhattan (I am not U.S., maybe You call it different), holding the light of Freedom and the Bill of Rights. But this is just a guess ...

BTW, did anybody wonder about the difference between the Revell models bulk heads and the ones that are there today ? Today, the decorations are white, the model instruction says that they were gold, red and green ... I know that the Old Ironside had been rebuilt many times (and was almost chunked off

100 yaers ago). Were there old shipyard plans how it looked in 1812 ? Even old painting do not tell You ...

greetings from Germany, Jan

Reply to
Jan Gelbrich

we call that one the statue of liberty. the last french good deed. wie gehts?

"e" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:7W7Yb.8465538$ snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com...

Danke, gut ;)

Thanks for the detail. greetings, Jan

Reply to