VEF I-16

Looking for VEF I-16 colors and marking pre Luftwaffe service. Any help appreciated.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval

Air Enthusiast #48 has an article. It never discusses color, but it is evident from photos and drawings that the color is a light gray that stayed more or less constant throughout the aircraft's career.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Mark Schynert wrote:

Thanks, Mark! I'll try to track one down.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval