Very OT: Philly v. Tampa World Series ??

geez, would anyone west of Philly give a damn ???? Probably could
not give away ad time with this matchup.
Craig
Reply to
crw59
: : geez, would anyone west of Philly give a damn ???? Probably could : not give away ad time with this matchup. : You mean it isn't over with? Damn.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden
wow. 25 years seems so much longer when you say that. I'm an A's fan and we gave up this season back in April. The Giants? What old team is left who has not won a world series in our lifetime, - Giants, Cubs, Indians....
Craig
Reply to
crw59
old timer, huh? I'm a fan of the 1968-74 A's when I was a kid. Campy, Bando, Green....man those were great years. Same with the Raiders.... Blanda !!!!!!!!!
Craig
Reply to
crw59
Just yanking your chain. :) I knew they moved sometime since I was a kid, just not when. I also know they used to be a Philly team - about a 100 years ago.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller
My wife is from Philly but I try not to give her the satisfaction of acknowledging their record ;)
Reply to
eyeball
We are about to find out - I wonder if the FOX ad folks are jumping off ledges yet? I suspect the ratings will be low here in Kitsap county.
Reply to
Andrew M

Site Timeline