Fouga Magister Decals

What is the availability of decals for the 1/72nd Heller Fouga Magister? I know that at one time, a company called Max Decals had a rather extensive and very nice sheet, but I do not think it is still available.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

This is probably the sheet you mean, and it does appear that they're sold out:

I'd say check eBay, but with the limited production of this sheet that may turn out to be a bust, too. Maybe do a search on Hannants site?

Good Luck.

Reply to
Don McIntyre