Warning about Revell Tiger 1/72

Do not trust the instructions! At least when it comes to the tracks. I tried to follow it and the results are not very pretty. Two issues:

- the mid length pieces (4,5 and 6 link length) are put in wrong places (my guess is that 5-length should be switched with 4-length, will try on the other track)

- there is an invalid number of individual links in the instructions (for example only 6 links are to be glued on the front wheel. Imagine my horror and frantic counting while putting eight link on it. same for the rear wheel.)

To sum up - do not trust the instructions. Other than that is a beautiful model :)

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

I always admire anybody who can make such small scale models,I make 1:35 models of armour ,figures.and 1:12 figures ...hey best of luck with ur model

Damien.

Reply to
Ozmoddler

Well thanks :) But it's quite simple when compared with clipping the nalis of my 2-month old daughter. My wife does that and I admire her. Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

Thanks, good info to know. I've got a couple in the "to do" pile.

RobG

Reply to
rgronovius