Well...

...I strained my eyes (I *really* need some new glasses), but I actually
did get a pretty good amount of photo-etch work accomplished on the deck
of my U-boat project over the last few days. Pity I have to go back to
work on Monday...
...but when I get to the point when some good progress shots can be
taken I'll do them and post on ABMS. Stay tuned...maybe I can yet keep
this going!
Reply to
Rufus