What about moving? WAS: How do you display all your completed models?

My great problem is that we get to pick and move every 2-3 years (actually, right now we have just completed #2 in the last 8 months and it's back to the states in July)

I have tried to build just as gifts and commissions in that time so someone else can worry about it, but I have a few pieces that I intend to keep. I have built some wood boxews for three of these, and for the overseas move used foam peanuts. Very little to no damage. But, are there other solutions. What about you guys who go to out of town meets or such?

Needless to say too, This has cut deep into my available stash. I do have two large plastic tubs/ "foot lockers" but one of them was nearly crushed this time. Fortuently no damage to the contents. I have tried to stay modular and keep to our rule that all furiniture is able to be broken down.

Reply to
Moi