which hornet canadian version?

I want to build a canadian hornet in 1/72 scale, which kit is the best choice for it?

-- Levente VALENT snipped-for-privacy@freemail.hu

Reply to
Valent Levente

They all have their faults, but go with the 1/72 Hasegawa - best of the current lot. Any of their F-18's will suffice - F-18A, TF-18B, F-18C & F-18D. They'll all have to have the ID light put onto the port nose panel.

As for the F-18C & D, they're the same plastic as the F-18A & TF-18B (the dual under a former US designation), but with additional plastic, incorporation the new fins & the various fairings that appear on the C's & D's. You might wish to use the new C/D fins & just remove the middle fairing on the fin to backdate it to the "A" fin. In doing so, you'll get a better replica of the fins as currently seen on CF-18.

If you need CF-18 decals ... you can't go wrong with Leading Edge's selection. Whether you want to do a colourbird or one in the operational greys, he's got it.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Hemsley

Yes, I have Leading Edge decals 72-044, and 72-045, I think 72-044 is my choice.