Where can I get instr. for U.S.S. Constitution?

Hi all! I bought an old Revell H-398 U.S.S. Constitution 1/96 kit from a friend but it didn't come with the instructions on how to build it or for rigging the sails. I would like to know if anyone has one that can be copied or mailed to me. I will pay for them! Help! Thanks, Ralph

Reply to
rmulet

The kit is in current (or at least recent) production. Revell-Monogram should be able to help you. They have customer service but you will probably have to pay a small amount.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

Thanks John!