White ensign paint whos got a british drab they can spare?? urgent

Just had a fone call from them, there totally out of the brit drab colour
for cromwells etc. might be a week or weeks...i ordered a load as well as
other colours..
who has a tinlet, thats not needed at the moment, who could put it me in the
post like tomorrow. and i can either sent you the same when mine come, plus
postage back etc to cover you, or just pay you for it...
I dont want to mix n match, as when in the future i do more, it wont be
exactly the same (ok i know that doesnt really matter, but im crap at mixing
etc anyway!!)
its desperate, got a pile of Cromwells primed and ready to paint!!!
taaa
Reply to
Jules

Site Timeline