Williams Bros. Closing

Reply to
Don Stauffer

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Pauli G at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 20/9/04 21:06:

I finished one about 8 weeks ago and I am showing no adverse effects to the build. It does need building , it is not a shake and bake kit, but with all due care and dry runs it is easy to build .The hardest part was getting the canopy to fit and faired in properly ,I don't think mine is as good as it could get , and then masking it out in preperation to spraying.

It is a good build and I regret not picking up a fue more when I found some going cheep a year or so ago.

- Rory Manton

- Oh gods , why me?

Reply to
Rory Manton

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

Did their 1:48 line and loved them. Their 1:72 line reduced me to tears....

The Old Timer

Wow! So I'm not the only one who gave up on the Tauro MC-202! It is grossly "over engineered". If you are doing a diorama of a 202 with everything opened up, or belly landed in the desert with many panels open, the Tauro kit is the one to use. Otherwise, go Hasegawa.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Ahhh, blessed memories....

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming