WTD: 1/48 Sepecat Jaguar resin details

Does anyone know where I can find detail sets for a 1/48 Sepecat Jaguar, or doe sanyone have any for sale. I am after the Hi-Tech or Paragon detail sets.

Reply to
j-fever

Paragon stopped production some time ago, but the good news is that Neil is now back in the UK and just about to start up again, just be patient.

Not sure about Hi-Tech, but if your after a cockpit set then NeOmega have a couple of great sets for both the RAF and Adl'A Jaguars :

Hope this helps

Happy modelling Ant "Standing on the shoulders of giants"

Reply to
Ant Phillips