Model company call Dujin

I was asked if I knew of a model company call Dujin that makes a kit of the

1/72 Cessna C 37 Airmaster kit. I believe Hannants carries it, but was looking for a US shop that may carry it. Thanks, Bob O'D captain OD
Reply to
Captain OD

I'd like to ditto that request.I'd like to find the just announced Cessna

195.I'm also in the US.Anyone know roughly how much Dujin kits cost?
Reply to
Eyeball2002308