Sepeact Jaguar E 1/48 Conversion Kit

I'm looking for the kit to convert my Sepecat Jaguar A to E. Any help will be appreciated.

James

Reply to
Cheeze

"Cheeze" a exposé le 25/09/2003 :

Hi James I don't know any conversion set... but there is an Airfix kit of Jaguar E... I suppose your "A" is the Heller one, so the base is the same.

Rgds

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hi James - what scale?

There was a resin conversion ( Hi tec or hi scale? ) It was pretty good - much like the paragon T bird in terms of detail, but obviously including the revised cockpit and cannon.

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Dans son message précédent, "IanDTurner" a écrit :

Hi Ian, James wrote 1/48 scale in the title. Are you sure the set you told about are conversion sets ? I think more detailing sets, at less for the Hi-Tech one.

Rgds

Reply to
Flying Frog

Yep - I've done a Jag A to E with with the one set ( wish I could remember the exact make), and GR1 to T 2 with Paragon.

The French one was by a French company, and I got it from Hannants ages ago. It doesn't currently show on their website thogh by any manufacturer

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

"IanDTurner" a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :

Ok Ian, thanks.

Reply to
Flying Frog