WWII US Airforce Paint Colours

I would welcome any comments/advice/preferences regarding the following
paints colours used by the US during WWII - Acrylic if possible.
Blue Grey M-485
Light Grey M-495
TIA
Reply to
John E
IIRC those are US Navy colors. M is for Measure, I believe.
Testors has both colors in their Acryl line. Light grey is FS36440.
Reply to
El Viejo Dragon
Yeahbut he is asking about US Airforce colors. When I was in the US Navy back in the late 50s, I recall the deckmates calling their grey paint 20L. Of Course that was 10 years after WWII.
Reply to
willshak

Site Timeline