IAI Kfir

Currently working on a couple of Hasegawa's 1/72 kits of this aircraft with the intention of portraying them in each of the 3 color schemes that they have used. However I am not sure that the colors called for in the instructions are correct for the air intakes or the undercarriage and the associated bays. Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Don't know if this helps ... but here is a nice shot of an ATAC Kfir. Looks to me like the intakes and gear etc. are painted white. There are quite a few photo's of Kfir's at airliners.net . ( wow ... what a killer looking jet ! )

Chris

Reply to
CCBlack

"Gondor" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@d23g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...

Hi , According to IsraDecal book about the Kfir.Landing gear and well and intake.All White.

Reply to
han krol