Hawker Sea Hawk

Hi, decided that I would start work on the MPM kits I have of this aircraft and of course ran immediately into a lack of reference materiel to detail them. What I am wanting to do is show both the air intake and exhaust trucking and for that I need drawing that I don't have, can anyone help? And yes I do know how difficult making S shaped exhausts is going to be. I am also looking forward to building air intakes for the TSR2.

thanks in advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

You could do worse than starting here:

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Thanks, already been there, best I have seen so far.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Does anyone know if the 4+ book would be any help to me in modeling the air intakes and exhausts?

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

I have not seen the Sea Hawk issue but I have several other 4+ books and they are excellent with many detailed photos.

Reply to
jwadetjpp

FWIW The only thing not referenced in the 4+ book is the pilot's relief tube! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Thank you very much, just the kind of answer I was looking for, concise and to the point.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor